CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

assalmualaikum

xx

xx

Saturday, March 26, 2011

' I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach. '

 am so lucky to have met you.
I never knew how sweet life could be until I saw you smile.
If all the men in the world where stood in one long line. I would search until I found you and ask you to be mine.
Will you still love me tomorrow? Please say you will.
This must be love, I think of you and the world is a better place.
For me the definition of happiness is to walk into a room and find you there.
i  love you and i will....
i  may not say it every day, but I love you more each day.
I may not be good at saying romantic words but I do love you.
Do you know that you are the best thing that ever happened to me.
I never knew what real love was until you walked into my life.
When I think about the things that make me happy in my life, you are at the top of the list.
i will love u for the rest of my life..remember that..
but,if you play with me and make my heart bleed i never 2 forgive u ok...
love u..muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment